Broccoli saladCourse: Salads
half Boiled Corn
Red chilli flakes
Black pepper powder
2 tsp Olive oil
pinch of Shahi jeera
- Heat 1 tsp Olive oil and fry paneer till golden. Remove in a plate.
- In the same pan,add 1 tsp OIl and add pinch of Shahi jeera.
- Add 100 gms broccoli and saute for 3 minutes on high flame.
- The colour of broccoli will slightly change. Remove in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, add sauted broccoli, fried Paneer and all the other vegetables except tomato.
- Sprinkle Chaat masala, oregano, chilli flakes and black pepper powder.
- Toss well and add deseeded tomato while serving. As tomato will release water.
- For kids, add 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise and some more chaat masala. As it will become intresting for kid and will eat it happily.
- Dont overcook broccoli as its a salad so it should be raw also.
- dont overcook paneer as it will become chewy. Just remove when it becomes golden.