Cheese Baked Macaroni with PineappleCourse: Microwave DishesCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Moderate
1 small cup Macaroni
1 small cup diced Pineapple
2 Cheese cubes (Grated)
1 cup Milk
1 tsp Corn Flour
2 tsp Sugar
Salt to Taste
1 Tsp Ghee ( or Butter)
Black Pepper Powder as Required
- For Boiling Macaroni
- Boil a glass of water.
- Add macaroni and boil till it’s done.
- Strain and keep it aside.
- For White sauce
- Heat Butter in a pan.
- Add Maida and saute for few minutes.
- Add milk and bring the milk to boil.
- Add salt,. black pepper powder, sugar and allow it to thicken.
- Add grated cheese and pineapple.
- Baking macaroni
- Layer macaroni in a microwave safe bowl which is greased.
- Top with cheese and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
- Serve hot with ketchup.