Cheese Burst Roti Pizza | how to make pizza at home | how to make cheese burst pizza at home | PizzaCourse: Snacks, Fast FoodCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
1/4th cup Cheese
2 tbsp Pizza sauce
Red Chilli flakes
- Take 1 roti, spread mozarella cheese evenly on it.
- Apply water at the edges and place another roti and press gently.
- Evenly spread pizza sauce and top with yopur favorite veggies.
- Sprinkle Oregano seasoning, chilli flakes, pizza seasoning.
- Place on a preheated tawa or pan. Cover and cook on low to medium flame until the cheese melts. (it takes 6-8 minutes approx)
- Make slice with PIzza cutter and serve with ketchup.
- You can also used grated cheese instead of mozzarella cheese.
- Mozzarella cheese spreads well in comparison to processed cheese.