Fada Lapsi | Dalia LapsiCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Moderate
3tbsp + 1 tbsp Ghee
1/2 cup Wheat Dalia
1/4th cup Jaggery
2 cups + 1/2 cup Water
1 inch Cinnamon
1 tbsp Cashew nuts
1 tbsp Almonds
1 tbsp Kishmish
few strands of Saffron
- Heat 3 tbsp Ghee in a pan.
- Temper with Cloves, Cardomom and Cinnamon.
- Add Dalia and roast for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2 cups water and cover the lid and cook for 5 whistles.
- Allow the cooker to cool down.
- Open and add jaggery and 1/2 cup water.
- Let the jaggery dissolve.
- Cook for 1 more minute.
- In a tadka pan, add 1 tbsp Ghee and dryfruits.
- Pour the temper on lapsi and serve hot.