Hara Bhara KababCourse: StarterCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Moderate
50 grams paneer
1 cup spinach
1 cup peas
4 green chillies, 1 inch Ginger
2 teaspoon Garam Masala
1 teaspoon chaat masala
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
salt to taste
2 teaspoon gram flour
1 cup coriander leaves
2 teaspoon corn flour
1 cup breadcrumbs
- Boil 4 Potatoes in a pressure cooker for three to four whistles.
- Meanwhile boil one cup Peas in water till done.
- Remove it and in the same water at one cup spinach.
- Boil for 5 minutes and then strain it.
- Now in a ball and boiled potatoes and mash it.
- In a mixture jar add 1 cup boiled spinach, 1 cup boiled peas( keep some aside) , 1 cup coriander leaves, 4 green chillies, 1 inch Ginger and make it a paste.
- Now add the kept aside peas in a Potato mixture, And prepared paste, 2 teaspoon Garam Masala, 1 teaspoon chaat masala, salt to taste, 2 teaspoon gram flour, 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 50 grams grated paneer and mix very well.
- Grease your palms with some oil take some kebab mixture and roll into kabab shape.
- Now in a plate add 2 teaspoon corn flour, add some water and mix to make a slurry.
- Another plate take breadcrumbs.
- Dip Kabab into the Corn flour slurry and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan.
- Slowly add Kabab one by one Shallow fry both sides.
- Serve with ketchup coriander and mint chutney and salad.