Hot and Sour SoupCourse: Soup and StartersCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
1 small cup Cabbage
1 small cup Mushroom
1 small cup French Beans
1 small Onion
1tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
Green Garlic and Spring Onion
Salt to Taste
Black pepper Powder to taste
1/2 tsp red chilli sauce(Optional)
2 tsp Soya Sauce
1 tsp Corn Flour
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add all the veggies and saute for a while.
- Add all the spices and ginger garlic paste.
- Add the sauces and 3 cups of water.
- Soak corn flour in a water and add to soup.
- Cook till you get the desired consistency.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve in a bowl.