how to make chocochips cookies | eggless chocochips cookies | Chocolate Chip Cookies | easy cookiesCourse: BreakFast and Snacks, Kids Favourite, Microwave DishesCuisine: Baking, Bakery ItemDifficulty: Easy
5 tbsp Maida
2 tbsp Oil(Ghee or Butter)
2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
Pinch of Salt
1/8th tsp Baking Soda
1 tbsp Milk
- Take Oil, powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add Maida, salt, soda, chocochips and mix well to make a crumbling texture.
- Add milk and knead a soft dough.
- Divide 5 equal parts of it.
- Make a cookie shape. You can use any shape cookie cutter.
- Place them on Baking tray. (You can even line the tray with baking paper or grease with oil)
- Top with some more chocochips.
- Bake in a preheated Oven on 180 degree for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow it to rest in microwave for atleast 10 minutes.
- If you don’t have microwave, no worries. Place on a greased plate in a preheated pan and cook for 15-20 minutes on low to medium flame.(Same here rest for 10 minutes)
- Cookies are ready to eat.
- Cookies are softer when they are hot. So allow it to cool for a crispy cookies.
- Resting time is compulsory.
- If you are adding butter, add less as it releases moisture so it will not come out with a crispy cookies.