How To Make Pav Bhaji Recipe | Street Food | बाज़ार जैसी पाव भाजी बनान की विधि | Pav Bhaji recipeCourse: Dinner, Street FoodCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Pav Bhaji is everyone’s favourite street food. Pav bhaji is loaded with lots of butter and Veggies and is accompanied with Buttery Pav. Pav Bhaji masala is a special masala used to enhance the taste of pav bhaji. Here I have added beetroot to enhance the rich reddish colour.
1/2 cup Carrot
1/2 cup Green peas
Salt to taste
2 medium Potatoes
- For Bhaji
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 medium Onion
2 Large Tomatoes
2 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
2 tbsp PavBhaji Masala
Salt to Taste
1/2 lemon juice
Coriander leaves for Garnishing
- In a pressure cooker, add all the vegetables.
- Cook for 2 whistles and allow the cooker to cool down.
- Mash the vegetables.
- Heat Oil and 2 tbsp Butter in a pan.
- Add Cumin seeds, Ginger garlic paste and Onion.
- Saute till the onion becomes translucent.
- Add Capsicum and Tomatoes.
- Add 2 tbsp Butter again and saute till the tomatoes becomes soft.
- Add spices and little water. (Add half of the pav bhaji masala and secure half for the last.)
- Add mashed vegetables and a glass of water.
- mix well.
- Add remaining pav bhaji masala and salt to taste after few minutes.
- Again add 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Stir well.
- For roasting pav
- Heat 1 tbsp Butter, add 1/2 tsp Pav bhaji masala (optional).
- Place the pav and roast well all sides.
- For Serving
- Top with 1 tbsp Butter and Coriander leaves and serve with hot buttery pav and Onion salad.