how to make surti cold coco | how to make cold coco | cold coco recipe | surti cold cocoCourse: DrinksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
500ml full fat Milk
1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa powder
1/2 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
2 tbsp CornFlour
1 tbsp Custard powder
1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup (use dark chocolate if you have)
1/4th cup milk
3 tsp Sugar
- Take all the dry ingredients except sugar and mix with 1/4th cup Milk.
- Whisk well to avoid lumps.
- Keep it aside.
- In a pan, add full fat milk and allow it to boil.
- Add Sugar and allow it to dissolve.
- Pour prepared mixture and immediately whisk to avoid lumps.
- Cook until the mixture thickens.
- Add Dark chocolate, (I have added hersheys chocolate syrup).
- Cook for 2 minutes more and strain when its slight hot.(to avoid lumps if any)
- Allow it to come at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for atleast 5-6 hours.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
- Don’t add ice cubes, as it will spoil the consistency of the cold coco.
- Drinking chocolate and custard powder is optional.
- But then adjust the proportion on cocoa powder.
- I have added Hershey’s chocolate syrup. Mostly dark chocolate is added to it.