Kiwi Mocktail | Kiwi juice | Party drink | welcome drink | Kiwi cooler | Kiwi RefreshmentCourse: Refreshment, Welcome drink, Party drinkCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
3 tsp Sugar
4-5 Mint Leaves
1/2 inch Ginger
1/8th tsp Pink Salt
- Take 1/4th cup water in a vessel.
- Add Sugar, mint leaves and ginger and cook until the sugar melts.
- Remove mint leaves and ginger and allow it to come on room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a juicer jar, add 1 fresh Kiwi (peeled and sliced).
- Further, add Lemon juice, pink salt, prepared sugar syrup, 4 ice cubes and grind it.
- Now, in a serving glass, add 4 ice cubes, prepared kiwi mixture and lastly add Sprite (you can use any soft drink).
- Garnish with mint leaves and put a straw to cheer.
- I used Candy Sugar instead of regular Sugar. As it is better than regular sugar.
- If you want you can skip pink salt. It is completely optional.
- You can add sugar directly without making the syrup. But the taste matters.