Mango Jam Recipe | 3 Ingredients Mango Jam | Quick and Easy Mango Jam Recipe | Homemade Mango JamCourse: Kids Favourite, JamCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
3 Mangoes (use mangoes without fibres)
5 tsp Sugar
Juice of 1 Lemon
- Take out puree from 3 mangoes without adding water.
- Add puree in a pan.
- Add sugar when the puree comes to boil.
- Add Lemon Juice when the sugar dissolves.
- Switch off the stove when the jam took its consistency. (It takes about 20 minutes)
- Store in a airtight container in a refrigerator.
- Use it within 2 months.
- Close the lid tightly after each use.
- Throw away when it smells foul.