Noodles Fried Rice | वेज नूडल्स फ्राइड राइस | Veg Noodles Fried Rice | Indo Chinese RecipeCourse: DinnerCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
This recipe has rice, noodles and vegetables as main ingredients which are enhanced with the flavour of Chilli sauce and soya sauce.
1/2 cup Rice
1 Packet Noodles ( I used Chings Hakka Noodles )
1/2 cup Shredded Cabbage
1 Sliced Onion
1 Carrot Juliennes
1/2 cup Spring Onions Greens
2 tbsp Soya sauce
1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
Salt to taste
1 tsp Black Pepper powder
2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
3 tbsp Oil
- In a vessel heat 4 glass of water, add washed rice & salt and boil it until its properly cooked.
- In another vessel, heat 5 glass of water, add 1 packet of noodles.
- In a pan, heat Oil, add all veggies and saute for a while.
- Add soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now add cooked and strained Noodles and Rice.
- Mix properly and garnish with spring Onion greens.
- Ensure the noodles are cooked properly.
- Don’t overcook the veggies.
- You can also add green chilli sauce if you want to mak it more spicy.