paneer tikka masala recipe | Resturant Style Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe | paneer tikka gravyCourse: Main Course, Sabji, CurryCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Moderate
- For Marination
150 gm Paneer
2 tbsp Curd
1/2 inch Ginger + 2 Garlic
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/4th tsp Turmeric powder
1 tbsp Corn Flour
2 tsp Oil for brushing
Salt to taste
- For Gravy
3 to 4 Garlic + 1/2 inch Ginger
1 tbsp Fresh Curd
1 tsp Cumin-Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Crushed Kasuri Methi
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp Oil
Salt to Taste
- For Marination
- Take curd in a bowl, whisk till smooth.
- Add the spices and giner garlic paste.
- Lastly add paneer cubes, Onion and Capsicum.
- Mix well and keep aside for atleast one hour to marinate.
- For Gravy Paste
- Add tomatoes, Onions and Cashew nuts in a boiling water.
- Boil for 5 minutes and then strain and allow it to cool.
- For Grilling Paneer Tikka
- Thread Paneer, Capsicum and Onion in a skewer.
- Arrange it in a grilling rack and brush oil to avoid paneer being chewy.
- Grill the tikkas in a preheated microwave on 180 degree celsius for 20-25 minutes.
- For Making Sabji
- Heat Oil in a pan and add Onion and Cashew nut gravy.
- Add Ginger Garlic paste and saute for a while.
- Add Tomato puree and saute till oil separates.
- Add all the spices and switch the flame to low and add curd. Else it will start curdling.
- Mix well and add 1/4th cup Water and switch the flame to medium.
- Saute, add Kasuri methi and then add grilled paneer, capsicum and onion.
- Lastly add salt and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Butter roti or Naan.