Sing BhujiaCourse: BreakFast and SnacksDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup Gram Flour
4 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tbsp Corn Flour
1/2 cup Peanuts
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
Salt to taste
Pinch of Baking soda
1 tbsp Oil
Oil for frying
- Take Gram Flour, Rice Flour and Corn Flour.
- Add all the spices.
- Add little water and coat well and leave for 5 minutes.
- Add some rice flour and separate them.
- Deep fry them in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and allow it to cool.
- Allow the sing bhujia to cool down else they will become crisp then.