SukhdiCourse: DessertsCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
This is all time favourite sweet. It can be made any time with only few ingredients.
2 cup Wheat Flour
1 cup Ghee
1 cup Jaggery
1 tsp dry Ginger powder
- Heat Ghee in a Pan.
- Add wheat flour, and roast till it becomes airy, till it changes its color and becomes aromatic.
- Add dry Ginger powder.
- Switch off the flame and add Jaggery and mix well till the perfect texture attains.
- Add 1 tsp Milk. Its Optional. But when it is added, sukhdi becomes more soft.
- Add to a greased plate and set it properly with a bowl or with a spatula.
- You can also add powdered Gond (Edible Gum) before adding wheat flour. Its very healthy and beneficial during winter.
- You can also add Jaggery when the wheat flour is roasted and before switching off the flame. But when the Jaggery starts melting, immediately switch off the flame else it will get chewy.