Tikhi Boondi | Mamri | Bundi | Khara BoondiCourse: BreakFast and Snacks, Kids FavouriteDifficulty: Easy
1 cup Besan
1 tbsp Corn Flour
Salt to taste
Pinch of Asafoetida
Pinch of Soda
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
Oil for frying
1 tbsp Oil
- Take Besan and Corn Flour in a bowl.
- Add all spices powder and add 1 cup water and mix well.
- Check the consistency.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Hold the perforated ladle over the pan and pour a spoonful of ladle.
- Fry the boondis on medium flame till golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and allow it cool.
- Boondis are ready. You can use it in raita, chaat, panipuri and many other dishes.
- Boondis are soft when hot, so allow it to cool for crispier.
- Adding corn flour gives you crispy boondis.